16 Apr Personal bankruptcy Lawyer: It’s Not Far Too Late to Join Me Today at the NACBA Yearly Convention!
The National Association of Customer Personal Bankruptcy Lawyer (NACBA) will hold its 26 th yearly nationwide convention on April 19-22 at the Sheraton Downtown Denver. Whether you belong to NACBA or not, there is still time to register and participate in!
I will exist 2 workshops:
Thursday, April 19 at 5 p.m on Top 10 Mistakes Bankruptcy Lawyers Make That Kill Their Lead Conversion Rate
List building huges company for insolvency lawyers. You have business that will offer you SEO, Pay Per Click, marketing, and PPL (pay per lead), however who can train you and your group on finest practice for transforming more of these expensive leads into more paying customers? Do you have a system in location to track all them and determine your real conversion rate and figure out if you are earning a profit on these leads? My April 19 discussion will inform you exactly what you have to learn about:
- The 5 phases of lead conversion
- 7 particular methods to right away double your lead conversion rate
- Ways to repair your “absence” issue of visits who do not appear
- Carrying out easy systems to track your leads
- Ways to deal with prices concerns and why you must never ever discuss your charges over the phone
- Improving customer interaction that results in principles grievances
Saturday, April 21 at 9: 50 a.m. on Building a 7-Figure Lifestyle Law Firm: Moving from a Business Operator to a Business Owner
My April 21 discussion will offer participants with real-life case research studies about lawyers who have actually gone from working themselves almost to death and hardly squeaking by to tripling their take house pay while working simply a couple of days a week. You will find out:
- The 4 phases of law practice development
- Precisely exactly what you have to do to go from start-up to $500,000/ year
- Particular actions you need to require to break the evasive 7-figure barrier
- Ways to scale your insolvency company to over $3M a year
- The 6 locations you need to update to scale your company
- Ways to move from being a company operator to a real company owner
You can still register online now to participate in the NACBA Yearly Convention and register for my workshops.
Not a personal bankruptcy lawyer however would still want to discover exactly what I teach in these mind-blowing workshops? Then participate in a Rainmaker Retreat! We have the following sessions arranged through August:
- April 27-28, 2018– San Francisco, CA/The Westin St. Francis SF on Union Square
- May 18-19, 2018– Atlanta, GA/Omni Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- June 22-23, 2018– Chicago, IL/Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago
- July 20-21, 2018– Los Angeles, CA/Anaheim Marriott
- August 17-18, 2018– Las Vegas, NV/Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Strategy ahead and benefit from the Early riser prices on a Rainmaker Retreat, where you can conserve 30% off the routine cost. See rainmakerretreat.com for more details.